Take a look at the future of alternative energy with the 4M Salt Water Power Robot.
Put the mini robo-racer together using the collection of plastic body parts, axles, wheels, and motor. Then stir up a mixture of salt water using household table salt and water.
Insert the included aluminum and carbon sheets, add a little bit of salt water with the pipette dropper, and ZOOM! You've just created a salt water powered engine!
Feel and build the future with your own two hands with 4M Salt Water Power Robot.
4M Salt Water Power Robot
- Build a robot vehicle and power it with salt water
- Encourages scientific learning
- A fun, simple way to learn about alternative energy
- 4 inches tall when finished
- Robot's head and arms do not move
- Package contains chassis, upright, pivot, bent arms, battery holder, battery base, batter lid, motor with wires and cantacts, plain axle and wheels, axle with gear and wheels, 2 screws, dropper, 2 aluminum sheets, 2 fabric sheets, 2 carbon sheets
- Detailed instructions included
- Salt water and screwdriver not included
- Made of durable plastic and metal materials