Smart Lab Toys - Tiny Robots!
Regular price $21.99
15 Ingenious Motorized Builds! Big Science. Tiny Tools. Includes Enormous Engineering Foldout!
See how they go! Gear up with this adorable robotics kit that helps kids design and build miniature working machines from an assortment of real mechanical parts.
Mix and match axles, wheels, arms, legs, and gears in an innovative transparent chassis to create itty-bitty robots that walk, roll, crawl, spin, and more! Configure and reconfigure your robot invention in a variety of unique designs to perform different functions and tasks—each machine with its own funny function. This fun, hands-on approach to robotics applies STEAM activities to educate and entertain children about the fundamentals of mechanical engineering, gear ratios, and tiny machines.
The transparent gearbox allows kids to watch as the gears interact and create different types of motion. Upon completion of play, all the parts cleverly pack back into the clear chassis and head for easy transport and display.
- Tiny robots, big science fun: Mini robotics kit with everything kids need to design and build miniature working machines from an assortment of real mechanical parts; travels easily for hours of play
- Hands-on STEAM learning: Exciting intro to mini machines and robotics; experiment with gears, axles, movement, and balance; learn basic mechanical engineering—how to assemble robots, what makes them work; same content taught in beginning robotics STEAM clubs
- 15 suggested builds, endless possibilities: While a child’s imagination is the only limit, an enormous foldout engineering manual gives instructions for 15 motorized builds that walk, roll, crawl, spin, and more
- 26 pieces + batteries included: 3-piece chassis, 2-piece head, 5 gears, 3 axles, 5 wheels, 2 arms with grippers, 2 elbows, 2 legs, center roller, extender chassis, foldout instruction manual, 3 x 1.5V LR44 (AG13) batteries
- Perfect for budding engineers ages 8+
- 3-Piece Robot Chassis
- 2-Piece Robot Head
- 5 Gears
- 3 Axles
- 5 Wheels
- 2 Arms with Grippers
- 2 Elbows
- 2 Legs
- Center Roller
- Extender Chassis
- Illustrated Foldout Instruction Manual with 15 Robot Builds