Smart Lab Toys - Tiny Science!
Regular price $21.99
Tiny Science! 2020
20 Enormously Fun Experiments! Big Science. Tiny Tools. Includes 48-Page Lab Journal!
Tiny tools—BIG Science! How small is the tiniest ball of slime you can make? Find out with this adorable miniature science lab that features precision lab instruments.
Mix up chemistry experiments in itty-bitty test tubes and beakers. Peer at tiny specimens through the teeny-tiny magnifier. Weigh chocolate chips or Cheerios on the tiny balance scale. Tiny Science! 2020 comes with a science activity book featuring 20 experiments that teach kids about acids and bases, CO2 production, microscopy, chemical reactions, polymers, non-Newtonian fluids, and more!
The wonderfully small size and metal storage container make it perfect for sleepovers or on-the-go science exploration adventures.
- The world’s smallest science lab! Your tiny lab has real tools to conduct real science experiments—unleash chemical reactions, discover new ways of measuring, peer through a magnifying glass, and perform optical illusions
- 24-piece kit includes real science equipment: Storage tin, 3 test tubes & stand, beaker, Erlenmeyer flask, graduated cylinder, funnel, petri dish with lid, balance scale & 3 weights, magnifier, stainless steel ruler, pipette, measuring scoop, and 48-page illustrated science activity book
- 20 enormously fun STEM experiments: 48-page activity book explores HUGE science concepts—learn about density by making a four-stripe rainbow in your graduated cylinder; learn about acids, bases, and indicator solutions while creating secret messages in invisible ink; grow a big crystal in a tiny petri dish; and more
- Perfect for budding scientists ages 8+: Great for play dates, sleepovers, homeschooling lessons, and on-the-go fun
- Storage Tin
- 3 Test Tubes & Stand
- Erlenmeyer Flask
- Graduated Cylinder
- Petri Dish with Lid
- Balance Scale & 3 Weights
- Stainless Steel Ruler
- Measuring Scoop
- 48-Page Illustrated Science Activity Book